Posted on December 30, 2007 by Andrew Bun
It was a furry bunderful Christmas here at my warren:
Babii Barker got a new sweater:
Sonny Barker was here too, of course:
Sissy and and our family friends had a bunderful dinner that Mom cooked:
Old grumpy Howard Barker was hung over from all the festivities:
Everyone had to stroke my Sublime Bun Fur, as usual:
And we had a beautiful sunset to end the day:
I hope all my fur and purr friends had a bunderful Christmas too!
Filed under: Family, Friends, The Barkers | 8 Comments »
Posted on December 25, 2007 by Andrew Bun
The House of Andrewbun
Wishes You All A Furry
Filed under: Andrew, Family, Friends, The Barkers | 9 Comments »
Posted on December 18, 2007 by Andrew Bun
Hello Fur friends and Purr friends! Rabbit’s Guy over at House Full of Rabbits tagged us to do a “Seven Random Things” meme. SO…here goes:
1. I am an Ohio State Buckeye Bun. In Tressel We Trust.
2. My mom can cross all her toes at one time. Weirdo.
3. I DO NOT LIKE mustard greens.
4. I made Mom put my bed by the Christmas Tree so I don’t miss Santa Bun when he comes to deliver my presents.
5. My human Grandma bean once met Jimmy Hoffa.
6. When I get mad the tops of my ears curl. Mom is working on getting a picture of this.
7. When I need out to play I just slam my litterbox against the cage a few times and this usually works.
Filed under: Friends, Meme | 10 Comments »
Posted on December 16, 2007 by Andrew Bun
I am furry glad I am not a Barker this weekend, They have to pootie outside!
Filed under: Andrew's Weekend Update, The Barkers | 8 Comments »
Posted on December 2, 2007 by Andrew Bun
It has been a cold and rainy Sunday here at the warren. The rain is supposed to change to snow tomorrow so we will have snowy Monday to go with rainy Sunday. I have been working furry hard biting the rubber off the bottom of mom’s slippers.
Mom has been furry busy decorating the warren for Santa Bun:
The Barkers; however, are NOT working hard at anything today:
I hope Santa Bun doesn’t bring those lazy dogs anything. Hmrph!
Filed under: Andrew's Weekend Update, The Barkers | 12 Comments »